By Marilyn M. Toomey
Guide your students in developing the ability to construct definitions and descriptions so they can more successfully manage the challenges of the language curriculum. This beautifully illustrated book covers a wide range of activities for oral and written activities. Included are:
- Lists of items by categories.
- Lists of descriptive terms.
- Activity pages that teach descriptive vocabulary.
- Activities that help students develop skills needed to construct definitions.
- Pages of ideas and words to build more advanced and creative descriptions.
140 reproducible pages. Grades: 3rd and Up