Help students identify facial expressions associated with different emotions using Emotion Skill Strips! Students listen to or read the prompts and choose a photo that identifies a particular emotion or situation. Prompts include six basic emotions: happy, sad, fear, anger, surprise and disgust.
Four levels are provided:
- Level 1 Cards: Each card presents one person showing three different emotions.
- Level 2 Cards: Using the same prompts as Level 1, the student chooses the person exhibiting the correct facial expression from three different photos of children and adults.
- Level 3 Cards: Three different people are expressing three different emotions. Students listens to/reads the question and chooses the person showing the appropriate facial expression.
- Level 4 Cards: Students study the person’s facial expression in the photo and then chooses which event prompted this particular emotion.
Complete set includes:
- 120 double-sided cards.
- Four color-coded levels.
- 240 prompts (60 prompts per level)